Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cop Out

So we ended up having this impromptu dinner party last night, at which I fed seven people and then did all the dishes. I didn't get to bed until 11 p.m. OH, THE HORROR. I know, it's lame, but I've already explained my freakish need for sleep. So let's just say I'm tired and having a hard time coming up with anything interesting or coherent to write (not that I'm always interesting or coherent when I'm not suffering from lack of sleep). And what do I do when the words are not spewing forth like they normally do? Throw pictures at you, of course!

So here we have MY BAAAAABIEEEE. Otherwise known as Mia. Enjoy. And if you don't . . . eh, come back tomorrow when I'm more rested.


Can you identify her oh-so-fun toy?


It's an empty container of motor oil. This dog is such a woodchuck.


Good thing she's so cute.

1 comment:

SaraPMcC said...

I thought it was an empty laundry detergent bottle.