Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wheeee!!

My new, cheapo digital camera has arrived! It's not as good as the one I killed, but it does have the advantage of actually working. However, the ability to take photos of whatever I want has rendered me paralyzed with indecision. Should I show you my tomatoes?





Can you hear the siren song of the tomatoes? "Eat me!" they whisper. Hee.

Or perhaps the freakish Giant Corn Forest?


I believe the Children of the Corn emerge from this thicket at night.

Or maybe a gratuitous dog shot would be appropriate.


Mia is ashamed to show her scarred face next to the unbelievable adorableness of Leda the Fluffball.

The decision is too much for me. Lemme sleep on it, and check back tomorrow for more fun photos.

6 comments:

It's me said...

Enough with the nearly-red tomatoes.

I'll take a picture of my pathetic, smaller-than grapes tomatoes tonight. GRRRRR. :(

SaraPMcC said...

Your cheap camera takes good photos!

jean said...

More photos are needed so that we can really see if this camera is a good one. Just kidding. I loved all the photos and your plants are great.

Sweet Bird said...

Aww - a picture of Mia would've been great. I'm a sucker for not-amazingly-perfect pets. My husband once had to drag me out of an adoption center where they had a kitty who lost it's ears to skin cancer. I wanted to take him home soooo bad.

Anonymous said...

CHICKS?! I am clamoring for CHICKS, MAAAN. They arrive today, yes?

Kristin @ Going Country said...

The chicks are being shipped today, so they will arrive either tomorrow or Friday. Possibly while you're in the city, Turkey, so I hope you have Internet access there.

However, I seem to recall you saying once that if we had baby chicks your head would explode. I would like your cranium to stay intact, so try to control yourself when you do view the photos, okay?