What Kristin Did Today
- Gathered trash and did the dump run
- Helped A. cut up and haul a few massive fallen branches off the front lawn
- Mowed all of our lawns. All of them. We're talking acres. Some with the riding tractor, some with the push mower.
- Refueled--salami sandwich while watching Lidia's Italy cooking show on PBS. Mmm, raviolis . . .
- Drove to nearby farm to buy eggs
- Baked brownies
- Did dishes
- Planted two more tomato plants (I think the tomatoes are out of control--I can't stop planting them)
- Helped A. load some even more massive logs from the spruce tree into the truck
- Finally took a damn shower already
- Wrote out this long, boring list that probably two people will read because I am obsessive-compulsive and MUST POST EVERY DAY
And now I must say good-bye, for we have friends coming over in about half an hour and I have to get going on dinner. Peace out, y'all.