Sunday, April 19, 2009

Post-Wedding

I am afraid I'm still too tired and my brain is too fuzzy to produce much of a coherent re-cap of yesterday's Event with a capital "E." I'll do the full spiel tomorrow (yes, with photos, you demanding harpies), but for today, let me leave you with this astounding math equation.

The supply of alcohol we laid in for this wedding:

Four cases of champagne+one case of red wine=60 bottles of wine
One and a quarter kegs of beer+two 12-packs of light beer=224 beers

And it's all gone.

6 comments:

rls said...

And you claim to be no good at math - pshaw!

sheila said...

some party!

Mayberry Magpie said...

MY kind of party!

Daisy said...

That's almost in a league with Wisconsin weddings!! :)

jean said...

I would guess that everyone had a great time. Any leftover food? I can be there in a few hours.

Susan said...

So you had, what, twenty-five guests?