Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm Confused

What is that suspicious brightness outside my window? Did someone turn on a flashlight out there? And is the ground actually . . . dry? Could it be . . . THE SUN IS OUT? Yay!

Okay, so the ground isn't actually dry yet, but it's drying. And I don't think the forecast is calling for sun all day (let's not get greedy now), so I can't hang any laundry out, but it is not overcast and actively raining right at this moment. And I think I'm going to let the woodstove actually go out for the first time this week.

It ain't much, but I'll take it.

5 comments:

granny said...

If you're sick of that rain...send some my way! It's rained once since July! We need it :0)

Marcy said...

Really. And can you feel the smile on your face?

rls said...

Hallelujah! The sun is out in fits and starts here today, too. Sadly, it's really not warming up at all, but at least it's not so gray and grim.

jean said...

It's still raining here. But it did warm up nicely.

Pat said...

"LET THE SUN SHINE, LET THE SUN SHINE IN"....do you hear me singing?