Friday, September 10, 2010

Still a Moron, Still Amusing

I was sitting in the kitchen last night pulling grapes off the stem in preparation for juice-making, when Mia presented me with still more evidence that while she is a wonderful dog in many ways, she ain't too bright sometimes:

Stupid dog with head stuck in container, take two.

And then, after I removed the empty treat box from her head, I put it back on the floor to see if what I thought would happen, would happen. I'm sure you know what happened.

I love her, but she is not going to be admitted to Mensa anytime soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry , Cubby will take care of her. I can see good buddies in the future. :) Beth

Haley said...

Awww. Animals + containers often result in disaster. I cannot tell you the number of times my cats have stuck their heads through bag handles only to freak the heck out. Any bags on ground or table level must have snipped handles around here. That way I don't wake up in the middle of the night to a cat/bag running around my house like a maniac. It's happened before.

Alicia said...

Should have taken video!!!

FinnyKnits said...

SniffSNIFF* I know there's a cookie at the bottom of this box. *SNIFF*

Oh, puppy.

jive turkey said...

Haha -- Haley, that happens in our house ALL THE TIME. Damn genius cat.

tu mere said...

That long, thin face does have its draw backs. I really like that you gave her a second try at it. She doesn't disappoint, does she.

Daisy said...

Snicker. It's even funnier when it's a rabbit with his tiny head stuck in a candy box. It's funny because he can get out, but he's determined to find that One Last Piece that he thinks is still there!

Marcy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHZUPJji6w8