Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let's Review

Also could be titled: "Photos I Have Taken in the Past Week and Not Posted." Not that I would use a title like that, because that is just too dull. And this is anything but dull! This is EXCITING!

Like, check out Cubby and one of his other canine buddies! SO FUN!

Because Mia's not the only dog game in town.

Or how about the hysteria-inducing excitement that was our dining room?! OH MY GOD SO MUCH FUN!

I have since managed to at least clear off the table, though I remain unsure how we are going to wedge 22 people among the boxes on Thanksgiving.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, I leave you with the MIND-BLOWING excitement that is Cubby in a pseudo-hunting outfit given to him by my mother and in which I dressed him on opening day of rifle season. Because THAT IS JUST TOO FUN!

Apparently, his legs are supposed to blend in, and his torso is supposed to stand out. Puzzling.


But wait! Is that a deer the mighty hunter spies?

Naw. Just Mia. Who IS oddly deer-like for a dog, but lacks the highly prized antler rack.

I'm exhausted from all the caps and exclamation points. I have to go lie down now.

P.S. Alicia, I didn't forget about your question awhile back. I mentioned this in the comments of that post, but if you send me your e-mail address, I will tell you more than you ever wanted to know about cloth diapers. Same goes for anyone else who seeks my wisdom on this fascinating subject. Or any subject! I like to lecture.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love love love picture posts!

Email on the way.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Alicia and thinking about my comment was going to say just that. I always love Cubby/doggie photos.....he looks so grown up in his huntin' clothes. Did you hang them out the night before to air them out and make them lose their people scent? I think the 'hunter orange' is to keep you from getting shot and deer don't see color (from what I hear) I don't know which bozo asked which deer and even if he did who's to say it wasn't JUST THAT deer who couldn't see color. But if you get shot in the 'indistinguishable leg area you won't die anyway..maybe.
This camo stuff makes some men weird..this one guy I know looked high and low for a camo scope that matched his camo pattern on his gun.....and they think women are bad. And what's with camo on a gun anyway....what ....there aren't limbs out there that are the approximate size of guns that the deer see all the time?? Geeze, camo logic escapes me , I guess.
Good luck on the Thanksgiving feast/fest. Can you actually seat 22 people in the house, boxes or no? Beth

word verification-hgiside
pig killing itself

jean said...

Cubby is just too cute! Who are you having over for dinner? 22 people is a lot - what size turkey are you going to serve?

Melinda said...

I just want you to have your own tv show..thats all.

Daisy said...

I don't hunt, but I hear from those who do that deer eyesight doesn't recognize the blaze orange color. Therefore, hunters wear blaze orange to stand out to their hunter-kin and camouflage to hide from the antlered ones.
True? Anyone know? As I said, I don't hunt. I think the camo bikinis at Fleet Farm are kind of creepy, really.