Sunday, February 13, 2011

Coming Soon . . .

Photos from yesterday. I'm not on my computer now--I'm on A.'s office computer--so I can't access the photos I took off the camera. But be assured they are coming, and they are cute. I mean, how could Cubby wallowing in whipped cream or a couch full of boys under the age of four not be cute, right? Right.

Everyone seemed to have a good time yesterday. After some people called to say they couldn't make it, we ended up with 26 people in the house, five of whom were the aforementioned boys under the age of four. What is with all the boy babies? Is there some kind of Y chromosome that seeps into the ground water around here? Weird.

There was plenty of food (and plenty left over--yay for no cooking today!), plenty of gifts for Cubby, and plenty of cake. I deem Cubby's first birthday party a success.

4 comments:

Sherry Bennett said...

Keep the Cubby pictures coming! He is just adorable.

sheila said...

Are you tripping over a houseful of toys now?

Anonymous said...

Yep, a Y chromosome and it is being delivered with the drinking water from the guys who haul water. :) Beth
How can we not smile when we see Cubby smiling? It will be cool to see him romping around with the other boys. Make sure you let us know ages so we can compare size.

word verification- dismsi

schoolie's out

Mayberry Magpie said...

First birthday parties for both my kids were huge affairs I'll never forget. I love to look back at the photos and remember. And, uh, my oldest will have an l8th birthday party next month. Yikes!!