Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Counting

Items of apparel I put on Cubby every morning:

-Diaper
-Diaper cover
-Onesie
-Pants
-Sweater
-Overalls
-Socks
-Slippers

For a total of eight items of clothing.

Items of apparel I take off of Cubby every night:

See above, except minus the Onesie. For a total of seven items of clothing.

Items of apparel I put on Cubby every night:

-Diaper
-Diaper cover
-First pajama layer
-Second pajama layer
-Sleep sack

For a total of five items of clothing.

That's 20 items of clothing I'm dealing with every single day to keep Cubby clothed and warm. How depressing to contemplate.

Is it spring yet?

6 comments:

Mayberry Magpie said...

Yes, yes, it IS spring. This morning's run was the first in a month I didn't have to dodge icy patches (or run on snow) and my snot DIDN'T FREEZE in my hanky. Hooray

Phoo-D said...

You're scaring me. ;)

Anonymous said...

It is ONLY February. More cold to come..at least we see spring coming.
Seed catalogs. Beth

word verification- impin

bowling pins for elves

Daisy said...

Winter warm spell, that's all. Sorry to depress you.
As for onesies, the Packer Pro Shop had some that were simply adorable. Daughter and I felt like kids in a candy store looking at all the Super Bowl merchandise. If you want some for Cubby, go to Packerproshop.com. He looks great in green and gold!

Anonymous said...

Snow is melting like mad here, but it's still all Mother Nature's joke. More snow and cold to come. Mary in MN

SaintTigerlily said...

What is a diaper cover? HELP!?