1) A plastic bag full of metal canning jar rings.
2) A shepherd's crook.
3) Hammers--the real ones that Daddy uses, not those stupid plastic toy ones that have no possibility of crushing a small foot. Those are for babies.
4) Any watch belonging to an adult, especially when that adult really would like to know what time it is now.
5) Rubber bands.
6) Brooms. The filthier, the better.
7) Dogs, cats, chickens, and any other live animal that would really prefer to be left alone.
8) Flowers on the bush that Mommy would really like to keep on the bush.
9) The tiles in front of the fireplace in the living room that A.'s grandparents brought back from Mexico and then for unfathomable reasons never actually glued to the floor and so they can be easily lifted up. And then dropped and broken.
10) Grandma. Most fun ever.
Happy Friday, duckies! I hope your weekend is full of fun and excitement.
* Almost all of these require adult supervision, as they all have the likelihood of causing an injury if played with too vigorously or ingested. Which is what makes them so thrilling for the death-defying toddler, of course.