Thursday, August 15, 2013

Photo Shoot

It's a lot harder these days to get a picture of Charlie and me in the mirror, mostly because he's enormous and heavy and constantly lunging for the camera. Kinda hard to keep a good grip on him with only one hand. But I did manage one recently:


Mostly so I could appropriately document these ridiculous stripey pants I put on him once. And only once, since they're 12-month size, and my 13-month-old boy is now in 18-month clothes.

At least he was lunging at the camera instead of my hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you miss your hair. It is gorgeous. Beth

tu mere said...

Yep, your hair looks great. Charlie's pants are really a trip. I'll have to take this photo to N.O. to show everyone.

FinnyKnits said...

Your hair IS gorgeous! Had to come say that after the recent post about missing it while being lost in a bun.

And I like Charlie's disco pants. He's a partier, that one. I can tell.