Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Picture-less Shearing

The shearer came this morning, but for the first time ever, I didn't take any pictures.

There are many reasons for this, but it all boils down to one: snot.

More specifically, the illness that has afflicted the family and caused there to be little sleep and no energy for any of us for the past, oh, week or so. Just getting the kids dressed and out the door this morning at 7:45 so I could help with the gate and bag up fleeces--while holding Charlie, who is still in the depths of his misery--was all I could do.

I'm sort of played out, is what I'm saying, and grabbing the camera just didn't even make it onto the list of imperatives.

Anyway, the shearer only sheared four sheep. Once again, many reasons for this, none of which I'm going to go into here right now. Someday soon I'll update you on the sheep flock, but not right now.

Be back when I'm not in the trenches of germ warfare, 'kay? Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.J. and sleep......more sleep. Beth
Take care you guys!