Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sadly, I Do Not Know the Muffin Man

And since I have not yet made that useful person's acquaintance, I shall have to supply my own muffins.

This morning, while reaching into the refrigerator for the milk for my coffee, I spied a container of defrosted blueberries (picked with great effort by me last summer and frozen). I tend to forget all that frozen fruit is out in the big freezer in the shop. But when I saw that container of blueberries, I was seized with a sudden desire for blueberry muffins. So, this morning I will put aside my normal reluctance to bake and toddle off to the kitchen to make myself some blueberry muffins. And maybe I'll share some with A.

If it were possible to share them through the computer, I would offer you one. But since that technology seems to be slow in coming, I'll just have to eat your muffin for you.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you for eating a muffin for me. I would do the same for you.

rls said...

Looooove blueberry muffins. I had blueberries in my oatmeal this morning - yum.

Lynne said...

Kristin, your comment about coffee and toddling off to bake made me check out the time you post, and I have to say.... holy shmokes woman, you get up EARLY!!! I'm impressed... and if you are ever so inclined... as a member of the club that wants to quit my job and run off to the country... if you are ever so inclined to post about A.'s job situation, well, I would be appreciative. Has he quit to become a full time farmer?
My dreams will appreciate the input as well!

Thank you.... Lynne and her dreams.

mdvelazquez said...

I'll take a virtual muffin. Thank you, Kristin.

coffee and queso said...

LOL. i forgot how your titles crack me up.

well played.