Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Timing

The sun that provided such a fascinating new playmate for Cubby yesterday also provided me the opportunity to wash and dry on the line the mountain of napkins and tablecloths that have been building up since, um, Thanksgiving.

So I wasn't so prompt with the laundering. So what? If YOU did as much laundry as I do (every single day--no exaggeration), napkins wouldn't be high on your priority list, either.

Now I just have to iron it all. Which will probably take another month.

I expect my Good Housekeeping Award any day now.

P.S. At the very moment I was drying my linens outside and basking in the sun with Cubby, my mother called to tell me it was snowing in Tucson. Awesome.

3 comments:

Tami Bami Wami said...

Awesome indeed!

jean said...

I heard they had snow! So much for global warming. Have a Happy New Year.

rls said...

Hahahahaha!