Sunday, March 2, 2014

Life with Cubby



On his unauthorized Pack 'n' Play invasion: "I'm keeping Charlie entertained so he won't cry while you're in the bathroom."


Boy with boy toys: pick-up truck, armored personnel vehicle (known to us civilians as an armored car), fighter plane (F-16, maybe? my dad the former fighter pilot is going to be so disappointed that I can't identify it), police truck, and one downed soldier.


This . . . this is classic Cubby. Those are turkey feathers stuck in his shirt, but he informed me he was not a turkey; he was a monster.


A very aggressive monster.

At least he's never dull.

6 comments:

Joellen said...

Your boys are such cuties! Cubby's imagination reminds me of my oldest sons when he was little. I cannot believe that he is 21 now, and my "baby" is 16. I know everyone says it, but they do grow up before you know it.

Sister’s Sailor said...

I think it is a F-15 variant...but in the Navy we call them targets!

tu mere said...

Love the mickey mouse ears. Must mean he's ready for the excitement and craziness of Disneyland. Not. You've definitely got a one of a kind keeper there - as well as Charlie, I might also add.

Daisy said...

Keeping his brother entertained while you're in the bathroom: priceless.

Roger A. Post said...

Try F/A-18 Super Hornet, which has the twin slanted tail fins of Cubby's model. The F-15 has twin vertical tail fins. The F-16 has a single tail fin.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

DING! Roger, you got it. Cubby kept telling me it's called a Hornet, so I guess it is an F-18. Thank you.