Friday, March 28, 2008

huh

I have a blog. Shouldn't it be harder than this? And shouldn't I be hipper than this? I mean, telling people "I have a blog," sort of implies some familiarity with technology, right? Like, wouldn't you assume that I know what the hell I'm doing when I turn my computer on? Wouldn't you assume that at the very least I would have a cell phone? Well, you'd be wrong on both counts.

I know, I know. You're thinking, "What kind of weirdo doesn't have a cell phone?" Oh, this is a story. A story involving a city girl in the country, a lifestyle not too far removed from the 19th century, and maybe some sheep. A story that this blog will tell, in some amusing (let's hope) detail.

Stay tuned! (Who do I think I'm talking to here? Like anyone actually reads the first post of a blog. But I figure it's for posterity, for when I have loyal readers who want to read all my archives. Hey, we all need dreams.)

7 comments:

upstatekris said...

Testing, testing, 1,2,3. Lame.

SaraPMcC said...

You probably wouldn't get cell service way out there anyway.

plot_thickens said...

Hi!

This is me reading every post of your blog, from beginning to end.

Thanks for such a fascinating journal, it's going to be quite educational for me. :)

Susan said...

And here's me, also reading every post of your blog! So there. :)

Anonymous said...

Me, too.

The postings form a terrific story!! Thanks for continuing to share.

BeWit'nWise said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Dream achieved.