Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a Dirty Job

So A. will do it.

Another forgotten photo from the vaults. This one was taken in September, after a long day of cutting trees in the woods. I remember it was unusually warm that day, which is why A. was wearing cut-off jeans and work boots.

And there's the homemade wooden livestock rack on the truck that RLS asked to see awhile ago.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have blueberry pancakes awaiting me (made by A., because he can do anything, too), so I'm out.

3 comments:

Phoo-D said...

I think Mr. B needs to learn how to make blueberry pancakes. That would be a great treat on the weekends!

Anonymous said...

I make blueberry pancakes on Friday mornings - it's our way of celebrating having made it to another Friday!

The homemade wooden livestock rack doesn't look nearly as woodchuck-y as you made it sound, Kristin.

Now I'm off to my daughter's Equestrian Show (which sounds a lot more highfalutin' than it really is). Happy Saturday, everybody!

Anonymous said...

Wow, A has lovely knees. *grin*