Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

As the MiL so astutely pointed out, no one cares about Baby's Third Christmas or whatever, but Baby's First Christmas? Bring on the pretty engraved tree ornament (thanks, sis and sailor!) and the millions of photos!

Or, you know, five photos*.

Also, apparently, Baby's First Xanax. Yikes. Wake up, kid! It's Christmas!

That's better. Playing nicely with Grandma's present, the awesomely adorable walking wagon. Also, you'll notice that I left the dogs alone this year and instead decorated my child with the bows. Mother's prerogative.

And yet another toy! The aptly named Curiosity Cube. We're on a roll now!

Distracted by spherical fruit that does not quite fit in the mouth.
And the reason there was no present from Mom and Dad under the tree: discarded packaging material. Most awesome toy ever.

* Yes, I did take more than five photos. Except most of them are pretty crappy because I am One of the World's Worst Photographers. (Modified from World's Worst, because Phoo-D told me I didn't deserve that honor--nice of her, but untrue, I'm afraid.)

5 comments:

Phoo-D said...

That wagon is adorable! What a perfect gift for him. Love the little tree and matching red tops. =)

Daisy said...

Love that wagon! He'll fill it with more toys and push it around the house. Fun on the way!

sheila said...

With that wagon there is no way Cubby is ever going to even think about crawling. I love this age when the wrapping paper is as good as the actual gift. Makes life easy.

Sister’s Sailor said...

The wagon is great! Cubby will be able to pull/push his weight in the garden next spring.

How about my 9yr old daughter...sleeping in on Christmas! We had to wake her up at 6:30 when her Grandmother arrived! Then she wanted to go back to sleep and open presents later??? I can honestly say that I did not see that one coming....

Word Verification: derig- A word found in Hill-Billy, Redneck, or Cajun vernacular or in "Fantasy Farm" to describe the honey truck, gas/oil truck, or any type of heavy equipment vehicle that is making a stop at your farm. Hey honey, derig just pulled up!

علیرضا بانک said...

Nice carpet.....