Friday, August 1, 2008

The Lovely Lenore LOVES Me, Too!


Why are all the awards in Spanish? Oh well--gracias, Lennie!

Lenore (isn't that the greatest name?), also known as Lennie, at Alphabet Soup Studio, has gifted me with the Brillante Weblog Premio award. I'm not entirely sure what it's for--is it the fascinating photos of my tomatoes? the all-too-frequent horror stories of bats in the house?--but what it means is, SHE LOVES ME!

Right back at ya, Lennie.

Now the rules state that I must nominate seven blogs myself. I am normally a slavish follower of rules, but . . .

I'm not going to nominate seven more (don't hate me, Lennie!). And the reason I'm not going to do this is I have all the blogs that I read on a daily basis already listed in my sidebar, and I don't want to pick seven of them. It makes me feel all wriggly and uncomfortable to pick. So please accept my blogroll over there on the left as all my nominees for awards. I love them all, I read them all, and those are my recommendations.

Thanks again, Lennie!

3 comments:

me again said...

You're very welcome and I'm not slavish to rules either :-) I thought about not doing a list as well.

I was a fan of your blog from the get-go of discovering it but I think it was when I envisioned the possibility of exploding jars of mulberry juice drenching your kitchen -- which for some twisted reason I find hilarious, well hilarious as long as it's happening in someone else's kitchen y'see -- that I became an addict to the tales of your life-on-the-farm. Call me weird, you wouldn't be the first....

And thanks for the compliment on my name :-)

krysta said...

when i get awards, i feel all uncomfortable too. i think i might steal your idea and do the same.

SaraPMcC said...

Wow, good for you! In your short time online, you've gotten two awards...that's fanatastic. For you. Harrumph. (Just kidding!)