Saturday, March 24, 2018

Fourth Time Around


Yesterday as I was preparing to kick the boys out for their mandatory outdoor time, I thought, "Hey, it's 42 degrees outside and not too windy. I can take Poppy out if I can find something to put over her clothes to keep her warm."

Could I find such thing? Oh yes, indeedy. Brace yourselves for the return of . . .


The Cubby Suit: Take Four

Yes, Poppy is the latest baby to be dressed as an adorable if somewhat ridiculous bear. The MiL bought that suit for Cubby before he was even born


Charlie wore it

Jack wore it

And now Poppy can wear it.

When Cubby saw her, he grinned and said, "Hey, the bears are waking up for spring."

They sure are, my clever child. And so are we.

3 comments:

tu mere said...

Great picture, Mom. I'm assuming you weren't planning to join the outdoor group. I sure wouldn't be. A quiet house all to yourself. Golden!

Daisy said...

The bear suit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!