Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Scarily Accurate


You know how when you start to type in the Google search bar, it will auto-fill after the first word or so? I don't know what kind of algorithms they use for this to try to guess what you're looking for. Maybe it's just magic?

Anyway, somewhere online I saw something along the lines of, "Type in 'my children are' and let auto-fill tell you the truth you don't want to admit."

Or something like that. I can't remember the exact words, or where I saw it, but I did it.

Here, in order, is what auto-fill thought I was looking for:

1) My children are . . . my world.

2) My children are . . . my life.

3) My children are . . . out of control.

Spot on, Google. Spot. On.


2 comments:

Tara said...

Yup.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love it. Also, at least you got a real answer. I think this implies I work too much.

... my world
... my life
... MyFonts search

lol?

Karen.