Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday Snapshots: Winter Vibes (and a Faucet)

 


I have a new faucet! It isn't broken! It moves freely! It doesn't leak! Hooray for A.!


Yeah. So much for line drying. These clothes had to dry inside, hung all over beds and chairs. As did the other small loads I did for the next week, when it rained, and snowed, and blanketed us in fog, and otherwise provided weather not at all conducive to line drying. (No, Mom, I still don't want a dryer.)


It is definitely woodstove season. Closed woodstoves are more efficient heaters, but I must admit I really enjoy watching the flames when I have the door open to start the stove in the morning.


Sunset behind the old schoolhouse down the road.


Sunset dogs.


Snow, sheep, and Samson at sunrise. (Unintentional but very pleasing alliteration.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you & your line drying issues. Here in the northeast we've been having many of the same days & I love to line dry my clothes.
Linda

mil said...

Drying racks? Casita might need a clothes line.

Tu mere said...

It’s so hard to be your mom.

Karen. said...

I feel like you need to also buy the schoolhouse for another project. Heh.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Karen.: This schoolhouse is not the nice one from the other picture. This one is half torn down already, so I think it's already beyond us. Even if we really felt the need for yet another project. :-)