Sunday, June 13, 2021

Snapshots: Dancing Queen

A very fine collection of randomness for you this Sunday . . .

When we cleared out the barn/shed last week, A. took stock of all the black walnut wood he brought back from New York last summer with an eye to supplying wood for my dad to make us a giant bookcase.

We have so many books. So so many. And more all the time. We need lots more space for them. This should help.


These pieces are about four feet long, in case you were wondering.

Poppy and I came out of the bathroom the other night after her shower to find that A. had employed our oversized weed whacker in the back garden.


How much is that horsie out the window?

A. was right there to supervise, but I was a little afraid for my small tomato plants at the mercy of those giant hooves. No damage was done, however. And the more Samson eats, the less A. has to run his trimmer.

That girl up there with the wet hair certainly has no fear of the camera. She requested I take her picture and this is what I got.






She got moves.

I was working on mulching my asparagus, pulling weeds as I went and tossing them over the board fence. This made my neighbors very happy.


I spy, with my little eye . . .

And there you have it! My life, snapshotted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poppy definitely has the moves.
Linda

Gemma's person said...

Thanks, that was fun.

Drew @ How To Cook Like Your Grandmother said...

She's got your smile.