Sunday, July 17, 2022

Snapshots: Baby Time!

A. has had the cell phone with him all week, which means I don't have any new photos to put here. But I do have lots and lots of old photos.

My youngest will be five years old in October, and I no longer have any real babies anymore. I mean, I call them my babies all the time, but . . . no, definitely not babies. 

So let's take a walk down Sentimental Lane and see the babies when they actually were babies.

Poppy:



Jack:



Calvin:

And Cubby:


There you have it! My (past) life, snapshotted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! This was wonderful!
Linda

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the one of Jack in handcuffs! Mary in MN

Gemma's person said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Daisy said...

Love these! I remember when Cubby was born. So long ago!

Tu Mere said...

Love trips down memory lane. Scary shot with young legs around tire.