Sunday, April 23, 2023

Snapshots: As Seen Around the House

What have we this week? Starting with some tableaux by our lone female child.


She sets these things up and then asks to take a picture. This one is supposed to be for my mother, who gave her all these toys.


And this one, I was told, is for the MiL. 

I also have some more distant photos of lambs:


There has since been another born, so now there are three.

Random mushroom art:

These mushrooms I was cutting up were huge, and I thought the pieces looked like a flower. Sort of. If you squint.

And a morning walk photo:


Casting a very long shadow. 

You can tell from the dead brown in that photo that we have had no rain--zero--and so spring has not really sprung yet. However! We have a pretty good chance of rain early this coming week, so I have some hope that there might actually be some green in future walk photos.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

1 comment:

JP2GiannaT said...

The lambs are so stinkin' cute.