Saturday, February 14, 2009

'Tis the Season for Sentimentality

Yes, we all know what day it is, thanks to the relentless barrage of commercials advertising gift ideas for all the loved ones in your life. So, if I may, I will pass on the usual Happy V-Day wishes and instead go straight to the heart (HAAAA!) of the matter:

I LOVE YOU!

In the most platonic, non-stalkerish way possible for a bunch of people I have never actually met in real life, of course.

And now I will sign off by saying that I hope today and all the days to come are filled with love, chocolate, and your hearts' desires, forever and ever. Amen.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! We love you, too!

(My verification word is "inglyt" which is dangerously close to "tingly.")

Julie said...

I love you too of course.
And that's all I really want, my heart's desire forever and ever. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Anonymous said...

I love you too....in an entirely platonic way of course. *grin* I plan to partake of brownies today and will be thinking of you.

jean said...

I love you too, in a non-stalker way. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

You've met me in real life. Do you still feel the same way?

Chiot's Run said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

You know, Valentine's really ought to become a blogging holiday. Because most people either hate it or don't do it in the real world. But in the blogosphere, we love to spread love.

Feelin' your love. And sending it right back atcha.

FinnyKnits said...

"hearts'"

Love you for that.

In a non-stalkery way.