Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Joyous Day of Chocolate

Yes! It is that fantastic Christian holiday on which those who believe celebrate Christ's resurrection! And those who don't, eat chocolate in the shape of chicken eggs. Or jelly in the shape of beans. Strange.

I had a Big Plan for my Easter post. We were going to get one of the lambs and one of the puppies together in front of some of the daffodils and take the Cutest Spring Photo In The World. Except it didn't happen yesterday, what with the killing of the rooster and the building of the gate and a wedding shower to be attended. So, The Cutest Spring Photo In The World will just have to wait until I get around to it, and you'll have to make do with this.


Happy Easter from Mia Bunny and the whole crazy crew at Blackrock.

7 comments:

Susan said...

I'm off to find my life-size chocolate bunny. I dig these religious holidays.

Anonymous said...

As the picture was loading...all I could see were the top of the ears and part of an animal...so here I am waiting to see who(as in people) was wearing the bunny ears.....and laughed out loud when it was a doggie...poor baby..so mistreated ;) Have a great choco-Easter day.

rls said...

I still can't believe that Mia let you put those things on her head, and then was nonchalant enough about it to lie down. My dog would have had them off in one second. That photo just cracks me up.

Happy Easter to everyone at Blackrock!

jean said...

Mia is such a good sport. Happy Easter and let the chocolate frenzy begin.

krysta said...

happy easter... can't wait to see the cutest picture in the world.

Unknown said...

love the bunny ears on Mia...too cute! oh chocolate!...nothing like another holiday to give me reason to eat more!

The Country Experience said...

Let the chocolate feast begin!