Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lambs! Lambs Everywhere!

Current lamb count:  Wait, hold on, lemme count . . . okay, we're at ten lambs.  Seven girls, three boys, and five ewes left to deliver.

That's a whole hell of a lot of lambs, people.  And there are so many more to come.  At least five more, probably more like eight.  There's a lot of docking in our future.  Whee.

I suppose you want pictures.  You always want pictures.  But I have none.  Oh well!  You'll just have to check back in tomorrow for those!

I know how to keep you coming back for more, don't I?  Right.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

LOL! I always had this fantasy of farm life and especially lambs. You've blown that image!!! I still think, though, that raising kids (the human kind) on a farm is a good environment to grow and learn.