Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Look! Pictures!

If I throw some photos your way, perhaps they will distract you from noticing that I don't actually have anything much to say about this random collection of Kodak moments.  Except I just told you, so I guess you noticed.

Anyway!  On with the randomness!  Which, of course, all feature Cubby, as that seems to be my only photographic subject these days.


Fishing.  That is, smacking the water with the top section of a fishing pole.  Surprisingly, he did not catch any fish with this method.


But then, neither did A. with the more standard fishing method of actually putting a line with a hook in the water, so perhaps Cubby is not so foolish after all.


Still buddies, even after all these years (two) and so many indignities.  That Mia is an awfully good dog.  Cubby's not so bad, either.

Oh, and today's lambings bring the current lamb count to 14--eight girls, six boys, and three ewes left to deliver.

Happy May Day, duckies!  I'm going to have a baby in less than three months.  Just thought I'd throw that in there so you can all start hyperventilating on my behalf because I haven't done one damn thing to get ready for this kid, including moving his big brother out of the room that will be his when he arrives.  In two and a half months.

Breathe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mia is looking to you like "what next?"
Great pics, thanks.
Wow, time is flying, maybe not for you , but, Burl will be hear before we know it. :)
Beth

Lindsey at NW Backyard Veggies said...

It just does not seem possible that you are due that soon - crazy.

Just find a drawer and put blankets in it, grab some diapers and bra liners and you've got everything you need for a new tot.

Sherry said...

I'm so looking forward to your posts when the baby arrives! Hang in there! It's almost over for you. I don't know how you do all the things you do with a toddler and another one on the way.

Joellen said...

Don't worry to much about not doing anything to get ready for the baby. It is much easier with the second one. You already know what you will need for the new baby, and you probably have most of what you need left over from Cubby. I think it is so stressful getting ready for the first one because you don't know what products or clothes will work besty for you and baby. With the second one you don't buy stuff you will never use or clothing that does not work. Goos Luck.

Love the pics. Cubbie is cuch a cutie pie.

Joellen said...

Wow! I really need to proofread before posting. Obviously I meant BEST and GOOD Luck.