Monday, July 13, 2009

Who Says Alcohol Is Only for Fridays?

Not me! Today is a Monday, and we are breaking with tradition to talk about alcohol today instead of on a Friday because the MiL created a new cocktail last night. She mixed the elderflower champagne with gin in a martini glass and added a couple of ice cubes. And it was damn good. A. and I tasted her drink and agreed that it was really surprisingly tasty.

You'll remember that the last time we created a new cocktail, I enlisted your assistance in naming it. And so I think I must solicit your suggestions yet again for this new cocktail. Since the MiL created the drink, she'll be the one to choose the best name this time. So she's the one you have to impress with your creativity and appropriateness.

Y'all ready? Let the naming begin!

10 comments:

mdvelazquez said...

Eldertini? Flowertini?

Or your MIL's name + tini.

Have a great Monday.

Phoo-D said...

How about a "mom-mosa" you know instead of a mimosa? Okay, it's Monday and I forgot my coffee this morning...!

Anonymous said...

piss on the rocks? I was gonna leave it at that....but, maybe had better explain a tad. Cat urine reference earlier about the champagne.....rocks-blackrock....plural for all of you

Anonymous said...

Isn't the MiL a Presbyterian "elder"? Isn't there a way to combine religion, alcohol, flowers and age in the name of this drink?

Susan said...

MiLflower

Lynne said...

The "BRockatini"!

The B.R.F. for Black Rock Floratini!

The Fleur-a-tonic !

Um.... ok, I'll stick with three entries. Probably two too many but hey! I thought of 'em and thought I'd share 'em!!

Whatever happens, enjoy the tastiness of 'em! Lynne

MsPicketToYou said...

I just need to answer that first question:

NOT ME!

Anonymous said...

my apologies to the MiL elder
no offense meant. anonymous 1

FinnyKnits said...

Gin Blossom?

With no connection to the band or the condition, of course.

Mondays are fun again :)

Coll said...

The Flower Fairy! It's light, it's bubbly and it has flowers.