Friday, September 3, 2010

I Know--You Were on the Edge of Your Seats

Allow me to end the suspense. Turns out, the Giant Infant is actually a lot more of a Tall Giant than a Heavy Giant. Specifically, he's exactly 20 pounds and almost 29 inches.

Trust me, 20 pounds is QUITE ENOUGH to be hauling around on a regular basis. But I totally would have guessed he weighed more than that. Everyone else would have too, apparently. But he is very, very tall. Like, almost too tall to stretch out on the little table they use for infants. Next time we go in, they'll probably have to measure him standing up. As if he's some kind of, like, real child instead of a baby. Like a big boy. Eek.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See now.....you must be getting weak... :) The fine young man is ONLY 20 lbs. The post office sounds like the way (weigh) to go. 'Course you are probably only at the post office as often as the dr. office anyway. Beth

Just Me said...

I understand. My third and final hit the 9 month mark yesterday. I'm not sure exactly what his weight and height are at the moment, but he is a BIG boy.

I also have 2 step-kids. My step-son just got his driver's license (and is both tall and husky - big).

They grow way too damn fast.

Tami Bami Wami said...

Was there a prize involved for whichever family member got the closest guess to cubby's weight?

word verification Bards

Cubby can be a Bard when he grows up!!!

Sara said...

Wow! Sounds like he's already a big boy (sorry to say).