Monday, February 25, 2013

Not Twins

The most amusing part of my day today was when I realized that I had inadvertently dressed my sons in almost identical clothing.  Both Cubby and Charlie were wearing navy blue cable knit sweaters and jeans.

Obviously, I need to branch out in my sartorial selections for my children.

Of course, I decided that since this was SO FUNNY to me--because I definitely don't get out enough--I should get a picture of the two of them together.  Unfortunately, my only opportunity was when Charlie had rolled off the cozy sheepskin I had put him on in the kitchen, leaving him flailing on the cold hard floor, totally at the mercy of Cubby the Destroyer.

So instead of rescuing Charlie, I grabbed the camera and took some pictures.


Mia the Headless Dog was no help, either. Sorry, Charlie.

And . . . that was pretty much it for today.  Tomorrow I have to take both kids to the doctor for Cubby's three-year check-up.  Which will pretty much guarantee more excitement than we had around here today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But, maaaahhhhhm, Cubby is JUST trying to console little bruiser there.
Cubby,hun, he will beat the snot out of you one day.
And mom will be there with the camera then , too. Beth