Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Large, Medium, and Small

It always kind of messes with my mind to look at my small boy children and imagine that some day in the not-too-far future, they will be as big as their father. A. is not a small man, and I'm pretty sure my sons will not be small, either.

But it's hard to believe when I see things like this:


When the day comes that the wearers of those two small shirts on the right can wear that shirt on the left, you may find me crying a little inside. Or maybe hiding, because the testosterone is going to take over the world.

4 comments:

mil said...

I remember that feeling--and the worst part is, the big clothes take up SO MUCH MORE ROOM IN THE WASHER! Now you can throw six little pairs of pants in the wash along with several full size pairs. That will not be the case in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Actually the one in the middle looks pretty big already! That's Cubby's? Mary in MN

Sherry said...

Yes, if you really want a gut wrenching feeling, save Cubby and Charlie's baby clothes and look at them again in 10 years, 20 years. . .

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Mary: Yup, though it's actually too big for him still.