Saturday, November 23, 2013

6:15 a.m.

Let the circus begin.





P.S. Since it may not have been obvious to you--or to me--what exactly is going on here . . . the toybox is a boat. Cubby is fishing for little Jack Sharp the stickleback (please see The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher for an introduction). Charlie is awaiting his chance to purloin another of those fabulous necklaces. And no, I do not know why the necklaces are crucial to this fishing expedition. I don't ask questions like that. I just laugh and take pictures to embarrass them with later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooof. At 620 I was dragging myself blearily out of bed for work, not five minutes into laughing and taking pictures. Good thing early mornings are so customary for you now.
Awesome photos, thank you for the smile this am.
-Moi

tu mere said...

How totally awesome! Too bad all the Duchess necklaces are being used, except for the big crosses which might be good for pirate booty later. Active imaginations, both a blessing and a curse.