Saturday, November 24, 2018

Home


I am home. I am tired. Fourteen hours in a car with four small children will do that to you.

But! We had a wonderful visit with family and now we're all rested up (ha) and ready to make a perfectly organized move (HA HA HA) to our new house. By Friday.

Thank you for allowing me my moment of sarcasm. If you need me, I'll just be over here frantically throwing stuff in the back of the van and driving it ten miles up the road over and over again.

It's gonna be one hell of a week.

4 comments:

Gemma's person said...

I read that really fast , like you are moving. I hope it helped. :)

Anonymous said...

You and your family are having quite a year of adventures. May they all go well--and then may you have just a little bit of boredom!

adb said...

Speaking as someone who has moved 4 times in 2 years (once pregnant, and the other 3 nursing an infant then turned toddler), I wish you much organization and sleep during your 10 mile move. I look forward to reading about your adventures moving as a mom of 4 because “inspirational” and “role model” don’t do justice to what you are embarking on.

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for my cloudy ill bunged up thinking (bugs galore in this house at the moment) - -did you go and pick some of your old stuff up (black rock?) or are you moving into a totally new house? J xx