Sunday, December 2, 2018

Mad Minute


Or rather, Mad Five Minutes, as that is the amount of time I have allotted myself to pound this post out. Here we go!

I am standing at the counter in our completely empty rental house. I just finished the final cleaning of it in preparation for handing in the keys tomorrow. This house still has our phone and internet hooked up, until the company switches our services to the new address. There is currently no phone or internet at our new house. Thus the radio silence the last couple of days.

We're moved in, though! Every last bit of our stuff was in our new house by yesterday afternoon.

It sucked. I hate moving. Not that I am alone in this, but I sincerely hope I don't have to move again for a very, very long time.

I have to go home now because A. is there with three rampaging boys and one very cranky baby, who was apparently awakened from her too-brief nap by said rampaging boys. Thanks a lot, boys.


We are not amused.

And that's my five minutes. See you back here when my internet is up and running. Peace out.

1 comment:

Gemma's person said...

You get so much achieved in the shortest amount of time I have ever witnessed. Way to go.Good you are HOME.