Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Photos


As is always the case on Christmas day, we had a merry day, but I am now beat and will throw some pictures and captions your way rather than trying to form a coherent narrative.

So! Stockings!


And very poor lighting.

Presents and general chaos!


And more poor lighting.

A brisk walk/ride in the early morning before it got windy.


Four children, two dogs, and a horse. What a circus. But good lighting.

And tamale making with helpers.


Which is why it took me like an hour to assemble 26 tamales, but whatever. Family bonding is the name of the Christmas game.

I hope your Christmas was merry as well, whatever that looks like for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a merry day!
I'm amazed that your dogs stay with you without leads.
Linda

Gemma's person said...

I am impressed with your photos and all the Christmas that does not look like it includes any chaos!
I know I have said it before, but if everyone raised their family as you do the world would be a better place.