Sunday, January 2, 2022

Snapshots: New Year, Old Photos

Happy new year! Most of these photos were taken before Christmas, I just haven't posted them yet. And many of them, unusually, are of animals.


I even got one of (some of) the chickens, which doesn't happen often.


And the sheep. Hi, sheepies!


And the horse and pony show at sunrise.


This is a the table for a treadle sewing machine over at the casita. I don't think we have the machine that goes with it, but it might be somewhere over there.


Poppy and I sorted seeds and found that I actually don't need to buy any more. Hard to resist all the seed catalogs that have started showing up now, though.


The setting moon . . .


And some very cool clouds lit by the rising sun.


And last, snow to start the new year. The first precipitation we've had in literally months.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!
I made Grandma Bishop's cake yesterday. So easy & quite tasty.
Linda

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Linda: Yay! I'm glad you liked it.

wewrapsmile.in said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.