Sunday, December 3, 2023

Snapshots: Snow and Sunrise

When I went for my run/walk on Thursday, it was 38 degrees with a bit of snow blowing around. 


Cozy.

I needed something light and waterproof, but I don't own a windbreaker. However, one of my sons is now about my size (or . . . taller, ahem), and he has a windbreaker. So I borrowed it.


I knew my dad would appreciate this. (He's an Air Force Academy graduate and is the reason we have this.)

Construction at school meant that I had to find a new office. The lack of space, and the fact that I only work two days a week and don't have to have students in my office, resulted in a, um, unique space.


I now work in half of the old concession kitchen. The stove and everything is on the other side of that divider.

I do have a pretty rad mural right above my computer monitor, though.


Can you find Nemo?

I went for a walk in a different direction yesterday morning.


I waved to the bulls at sunrise.


Then I fed Bill.


And the sheep.


This one stuck her head right where I was tossing the hay over the fence and ended up with a green wig.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

3 comments:

mbmom11 said...

One of joys of taller children is borrowing their clothes! I slip on my teen son's sneakers to go put the garbage out in the morning. My shoes are put away nicely, and his shoes are dumped by the back door. However, it does go the other way, and most of my fleece/sweaters end up in my teen daughter's room.
Bill knows how to pose for the perfect photo!

Kristin @ Going Country said...

mbmom11: When we had that snow last weekend, the younger two boys wore my hiking boots and snow boots, because they don't have their own. And they fit. The youngest is not quite 9. I have Bigfoot boys. :-)

Anonymous said...

So nice that you can wear each others clothes.
Linda