Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Well Hello, 5:24 in the Morning!

Yes, it is indeed that absurd hour of the morning, and I am indeed up and showered. Voluntarily. We're leaving for the airport at seven, so when I woke up at five and realized I would never be able to go back to sleep due to the Important Thoughts engaging my brain (such as, OH GOD I HATE taking off my shoes at airport security), I figured I might as well get up.

There are few things less appealing to me at the moment than leaving my parents' house to embark on the epic journey that is transporting a baby across the country via airplane, but it must be done. So we will once again brave the Not-So-Friendly-and-Definitely-Uncomfortable Skies to return to our country estate on the lake.

Blackrock, here we come!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That was a short trip! But I would assume with all that needs tended to on the farm, you must return...Im sure the mil will be happy you did.
Good Luck on your travels today!!!
And dont worry about what the people on the plane think about a baby making noise. We were all that baby once..So there..

rls said...

Safe travels!