Sunday, April 17, 2011

Irritating

A. and I went out last night to a friend's house. We left Cubby asleep at home with the resident grandmother. There were spirituous beverages and spirited conversation and a good time all around. We got home a little after midnight. A. kindly offered to take the morning shift with Cubby this morning so that I could sleep.

Which is why I am really mad that I woke up at 6:45 this morning FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER. And with no hope of getting back to sleep.

Irritating, indeed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's funny. Always the way..a chance to sleep in and no chance in the hot place.

mil said...

A somewhat belated thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was. My sister and my friend and I all went to a marvelous concert after the wonderful meal Kristin made us all, and we had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice birthday MiL.
I guess watching Cubby while they went out was your birthday present.....alone time with the precious grandbaby. Beth

Ann said...

Damn that body clock! It wants to stay on a regular schedule even we don't have to.