Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let's Play a Game

This is a game of my own invention called, "Guess which food is trying to destroy Kristin now."

So, it's time to guess! If you were reading this site last year, you will have to search your memory to recall what I was dealing with in vast quantities at this time last year. If you weren't reading this site last year, you will have obviously read through all the archives (RIGHT?), so you should have no problem with this. And NO FAIR just reading the archives now to find the answer.

Here, I'll give you a few hints:

1) They stain my cuticles black.

2) They can be used to make bat cheese.

3) The end product is the key ingredient in a cocktail of my own invention.

So, what is the mystery food, duckies?

9 comments:

mdvelazquez said...

I haven't a clue. (And now you know I haven't had time to read your archives yet. Sorry.)

When I first started reading, I was thinking the lettuce had attacked.

Melissa said...

Those berries...was it mulberries? I remember your cocktail was called Slippery Slope. I was around for the naming of that.

Sweet Bird said...

I wish I had fresh mulberries.

Daisy said...

I was thinking blueberries or blackberries. But bat cheese?

Unknown said...

Mulberries. Duh. They're already producing,huh? I will pray for your soul. (not really. I don't pray. But you know - the thought that counts?)

Phoo-D said...

Mullberries! We found a big tree this year and I'm waiting for it to ripen so we can make a Slippery Slope =)

Amy said...

okay. bat cheese?

Beth said...

NO fair our tree hasn't started producing yet. I love mulberry pie and this year I will make the Slippery Slope.

Chiot's Run said...

Cherries? My cuticles are black from pitting cherries. MMMM, cherry almond muffins.