Friday, December 23, 2011

Don't Mind Me

I just woke up at 3:45 THIS MORNING, so I thought I'd hop on here and say hi!  Because there's nothing that makes you feel ready for a long car trip with a toddler like waking up over an hour before it's necessary, after waking up about four times in the six-hour window of "sleep."

Super.

But!  I did have time (LOTS OF TIME) to take a shower, a fact which I'm sure my fellow passengers in the car will appreciate.  My eyes may be bloodshot and have black circles under them visible from outer space, but at least my hair will look good.

Oh, and an aside to my sister in case she's checking in here this morning even though I gave every indication yesterday that I would not be posting for several days: I've come to my senses about the crib and we will be buying a Pack 'n' Play somewhere along the way.  Or possibly somewhere around your house if we don't stop on the way.  Just thought you'd like to know that.

And an aside to everyone else:  I'll tell you about the crib insanity later.  Suffice it to say that sometimes my own  kind of crazy surprises even me.

Okay, now I really AM going.  Peace out, poppets!  And merry Christmas Eve-Eve.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Have a great trip!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Safe journey and Merry Christmas.

jive turkey said...

Safe travels and merry merry, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip, a good Christmas, and a good birthday! Mary in MN

Phoo-D said...

Enjoy the open road (or not so open depending on how close you are to DC proper). Pack and Plays are helpful and pretty easy to haul around. The mattresses are on the thin side though. Happy Christmas with Cubby!

FinnyKnits said...

Safe travels over the river and through the woods :)