Saturday, October 20, 2012

Capturing Memories

As I've mentioned before, there aren't very many photos of me with my kids.  And there are not likely to be many more, as the camera and photos are almost exclusively my jurisdiction.

But what if I take pictures of myself with the kids?  Brilliant!  Precious memories via mirror.

This particular precious memory that I captured yesterday is the memory of that one time I actually showered and wore something other than my threadbare old fleece.  That is, a moment that was not so much precious as miraculous.


Charlie, however, is still in his fleece.  He hasn't showered, either.

I don't think this method is going to work very well with Cubby, however.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do.....just let him stand on the bed and he will be very willing.
That is a gorgeous, inventive, ingenious picture. Beth

Anonymous said...

I like it!

-Moi

tu mere said...

Awesome! You're smiling, your hair looks great, and you and Charlie both look relaxed and happy. Cubby must be asleep.

Joan @ Debt of Gratitude said...

It cracks me up how social networking teenagers taught us to do this. (At least I learned the mirror trick from my teens.)

Have I ever told you I would kill to have your curls?