Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glory Be

I went to bed at 9 p.m. last night, as always.  But Charlie . . . oh, that Charlie.  He didn't wake up to eat until almost three in the morning.  ALMOST THREE!  And that means I slept ALMOST SIX HOURS!  In a row!

I'm pretty sure there were angels singing somewhere.

I shall suitably reward the child today by feeding him on demand, making sure he has a dry diaper, and protecting him from his menacing brother.  So, just like every other day, except with maybe a little smaller black circles under my eyes.

P.S.  Wanna know something funny?  Charlie is wearing nine-month onesies.  At three months.  Holy huge baby, SLOW DOWN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Cubby was wearing bigger than his age clothes and probably still is......but not quite this big this early. Beth

Phoo-D said...

Oh how nice! I bet you feel like a new woman today. Big babies seem to sleep for longer stretches at a time, definitely one of the perks for carrying around a behemoth for 9 months! ;)