Monday, January 21, 2013

And I'm Down

I knew it was coming, and here it is: The Cold.

Yes, my children were kind enough to share their misery with me, so we can all suffer together.  There's a lot of mouth breathing going on around here.

A. has so far not succumbed and is right now doing the dishes for me.  I must really look pathetic.

Oh well.  Par for the course with small people and their snot around.  See you on the other side.

P.S.  Just so we can end this on a note that does not involve disgusting talk of illness, you should know that Cubby has requested an air impact wrench for his birthday.  Also a log debarking tool and balloons.  I think he'll only be getting one of those three.  Guess which.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a Big Game meat saw?

flask said...

main comment: sorry about the cold

ps: laughing hard enough to cough.

Anonymous said...

Balloons do sound the safest and least expensive, most like what a child would want.
I believe he will LOVE his llbean backpack. Maybe add a few goodies inside...like his own peanut butter stash and beef jerky.
Beth

Anonymous said...

The husband thought he might like a magnifyiig glass. A coil of rope for his backpack , to tie between two trees throw a blanket over to make a tent, to lasso dogs . A small flashlight.
Beth

Sherry said...

I'm a lot older than Cubby and I never heard of an air impact wrench!

Roger A. Post said...

I'm voting for the air impact wrench because Cubby might be willing to let A. use it occasionally, or at least do some jobs for A. himself. On the other hand, there would be a risk of finding all the lug nuts had been removed from your vehicles if you overlooked the sound of the compressor starting up!