Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Fitness Early Bird

I don't know who this person is (hi!) who got up at five this morning and decided it would be a swell time to get that pesky EVERYDAMNDAY workout done before the kids woke up*, but I think she's kind of annoying.

I also think that push-ups at 5 a.m. should be reserved for boot camp. And my house, apparently.

* I do think the difficulty of this routine is increased by my efforts to jump and leap around quietly. Muffling my elephantine grace so the shaking of my old-ass house doesn't wake up the children requires some good muscle control. Blackrock is not a house built for calisthenics.

2 comments:

tu mere said...

I'm so proud of you! Watched the routine on You Tube. No wonder you're sore.

Anonymous said...

Anything at 5 am is pretty darn unnatural. And, like you, as much as I detest working that hard that early (I occasionally do a six am workout), it is nice to get it all done with.

-moi