Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Easter Bunny Has Landed

The eggs have been hidden*, the baskets are filled. The older children will be awake in T minus six minutes.

Happy Easter, my lovelies. I raise a chocolate bunny to you.**

* It was a balmy 33 degrees and there was a full moon when I did it by flashlight at 5:50 this morning. It was pretty neat, actually. I didn't even need my coat.

** Or rather, my Cadbury Mini Eggs. I can kind of take or leave a chocolate bunny, but Cadbury Mini Eggs? Those things are not safe around me. Mmmm, fudgy chocolate coated with a thin candy shell . . . they're what M&Ms want to be when they grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I"m with you all the way on those Cadbury mini-eggs. One of the greatest travesties of marketing is that those eggs are available only around Easter. Don't those folks know about Thanksgiving eggs, New Years eggs, July 4 eggs? I mean, really…

Happy Easter!