Thursday, December 24, 2015

This Is Gonna Be Awesome


The tree is locked and (over) loaded . . .


Within those packages are a guitar for Cubby, a drum for Charlie, and a whole percussion band-in-a-box for Jack, courtesy of my parents. I actually requested these items on behalf of my children. The cacophony--I mean, the sweet music--should be really impressive tomorrow morning.

The stockings are filled . . .

And I don't have a picture, because my camera needs batteries*, but they're filled with a truly festive collection of office supplies. What, Santa doesn't bring your kids tape and pencils? That's too bad.

T minus 10 hours before the wrapping paper explosion. I can't wait.

* I have some, I just didn't put them in the camera yet. I will, though. Don't you worry. There will be sufficient blurry photos to document the mayhem in the morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the morning will be filled with happiness and LOTS of noise! Merry Christmas.

sheila said...

Merry Merry Christmas!

tu mere mere said...

After the problems and angst with the tree lights, I'm mightily impressed with the look of the tree. Glad Cubby wanted something big. It's a pain, I know, but it makes everything look really christmasy and special.