Saturday, November 7, 2020

A Round of Applause for Karen.

You see that cool header there with the photo and the nicely placed text in my favorite color?

I did not do that.

I wanted to do that. I tried to upload that photo into my new theme in Blogger, but it wouldn't re-size automatically, and then I was all, "Okay, that's that," and I gave up.

I am really, really not a tech person. More like a Luddite.

But then! Karen., who is a professional design person, and a regular reader here, and also someone I have never met in real life, offered to help me design a header.

Perhaps it was apparent that it desperately needed to be done, and that I was not the person to do it?

Perhaps.

Anyway. 

I provided that photo--which was actually taken by me and shows the pasture across the road from our house--but she did everything else. A few e-mails and questions later, and she sent me that nicely designed header in a file that was all ready to go and upload to Blogger. Just like that! Like it was easy! Because it was. For her.

Hooray for Karen.! 

We can all thank her for providing us with something pretty to look at up there, instead of just the boring old template that I would definitely have left forever and ever.

Thank you, Karen., for saving me from my own technical ineptitude. We all appreciate it.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Karen! Nice job! Mary in MN

Gemma's person said...

Applause from here for Karen...good job kiddo !!
Congrats Kristin .
Looks good to me.

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. Thanks for providing me something lovely to read on a regular basis and for showing me the Land of Enchantment, which I haven't seen in person in 10 years. :)

Karen.

(That period is a useful identifier but unhandy for punctuation in narrative, eh?!)

mil said...

Thank you Karen, and Thank you, Kristin, for that great rainbow.

Lisa said...

Lovely new header!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Karen. Perfect!
Linda

Joellen said...

Thank you, Karen! Kristin, great job on the picture. It is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

I approve. Very pretty photo, and really nice work on the header!
Karen. is awesome like that. Trust me; I know. :)
Karen.'s sister

M McCarthy said...

What a wonderful photo! Nice work from both you and Karen.

Tu mere said...

Wow! Karen has made the blog look professional. Yay Karen. You also get kudos for a great picture. As the kids are instructed - team work works.